Check out some HOT asian girls here!!!

May 16, 2008

Clive Fernandez




Hi, I am back. Had a shag day today. Lesson was challenging but nevertheless I enjoyed it..Guess what, Clive called me. It has been years since we last contact. He told me that he saw my blogspot and it mentioned his name...Hmm, I wonder how?

So Clive, this is for you. Remember the times when we were together? The laughters, joys and promises you made to me? Where has it all gone?

I still remembered the night I went over to your place and you told me that I was the most beautiful woman you had ever saw and it would be nice to see me up close..? So as we sat at the couch, I still remember the sound of your breath whispering in my ears and how it turned me on so badly. And as you do so, you started to kiss me softly and gently on my lips, slowly sucking it.

You slip your hand in between my night gown and started to undress me like a barbie doll, hmm..How I miss a guy doing that. Slowly, I could feel your hands caressing my breast and you asked me "can I suck it" I was moaning with pleasure and I said "yes". How amazing how you turned me on. "Arghh" as you gently lick my "little sister" and taste my juices and suck my clits...I was wet and you forced me to blow you the way you love it...And the next thing I knew, you were ramming me hard, in and out and i could hear the juices of mine rubbing against yours..I remembered moaning and moaning, begging you to stop but you didn't. I knew I accidentaly squirt on you and got your face wet...





You came all over me and I enjoyed it........I will never forget that night.....:)

Today I had this lecturer who is a short ass with big ego. He has that gangsta look and I knew he was looking at my tattoo in between my assets...Damn!!! He was nice towards me though and said that I could go over his place if i need any help?? Hmm..., i wonder what he wants? But nevertheless, we had dinner before I head home. He said that he might want to go out with me one of these days..

No comments: