Still remember the time I was little. This small and innocent girl was naive to the world and how it will shape who she is today. Brought up in USA, I was the typical small girl who yearned for attention from my parents. But never got it. Mr and Mrs Henricks were two busy adults working their hearts out to provide a better life for us. I miss those days whereby we would just sit down and have dinner with the whole family. I could see smile and hear laughters around the houses. The feeling was ectasy and orgasmic for me.
Later on when I was 14 years old, we moved to this part of the earth called Singapore. I stayed with my aunt for a couple of years and the place was awesome. The country was clean and the food was nice. It was great...Those were the days.
As Mr and Mrs Henricks got on with life, that yearn for attention, the desire for security was overwhelming me. At that time I was 23 years old. Time passes as quickly as the wind blows your face. I met a guy named Clive, Clive Fernandez. A white guy with a latin asccent when he speaks. I met him at this cafe where I was having lunch once tuesday and we hit it off. He was humorous, funny and intelligent. He had this smell around him which makes me wet everytime he comes up close to me. I guess it was the same for him too. Everytime he talks to me, I could see his pants buldging. The closer I came, the bigger the buldge was...
That's for now, will blog again later. Need to run some errand. Happy reading and please don't fantasize about me blowing you...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment