Check out some HOT asian girls here!!!

May 22, 2008

Insearch of a discreet relationship??

Hi there,



I am just taking a break now. I am super tired today. Hmm, feeling lonely and bored now...As I was siting down, a thought just flashed through my mind. I was just wondering whether if I would love to have a discreet relationship for pleasure and sex?? But I am unsure of the guys around here. How confident are they and how good are their skills in bed..



Hmm, I was wondering it would be fun and exciting to do so..Haha, hopes Ahmed do not know about this or I will be dead!!!

Yup, I am kinda of lonely nowadays and I am busy with loads of stuff. So I came to a cnonclusion that I don't mind looking for a discreet relationship, you know like a one night stand thingy with any guys out there who might be interested...

But there are a few criterions though,

  1. He must be a minimum height of 5"9
  2. Black, White or Asian..I am fine with either one
  3. Ain't too muscular
  4. Dick must be big,chunky and meaty
  5. Treat me well for the night
  6. Make me wanting more..

Yup, simple as that. But the highlighted in blue is the most important. Well, as for me, I know that I can make a guy cum 4 times and it will be his best sex ever. So please drop me a comment of how to contact you and I will get back to you if you fit the critirions. I am looking forward for it.

P.s, it has to be discreet...:)

Jenna Henricks

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I'll treat you well and have you begging for more

Anonymous said...

hi Jenna will give your g spot and labia,clitories so nice taste with the thrust by 7inch with hevey dick that u would pray for more and more from the ,,,,,,,,,,,for this and will look no more for around for the satisafaction definately u will beg to became my slave for the relationship