Hey there,
Haven't been blogging for awhile. Had been busy past few days. Haha.. But guess what?
I had sex with Amed twodays ago. He was great...We went out for lunch and we went to catch a movie at his place. What happens in Vegas. So as we were watching and hanging around, suddenly he grabbed my head and said that he was turned on by my smell.
We kissed so ever passionately and his strong hands were all over my body. He made me cum with his two fingers over and over again. Ermm...His was thick, huge and long and it went so deep in that I couldn't hold it anympore and I came. We were perspiring all over. We jept on talking and huggin each other in bed. Hmm, I guess I found the guy of my dreams...
Haha...But well that doesn't mean that I will be with him forever..:)
May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So is Ahmed the guy of your dreams still. You sound like the kind of girl who it would take more than one man to satisfy.
Hi Thomas.. Well I am if you want me to. You can strap me to your bed and have me to you...
Would love to strap you to a bed and have you anyway I want. I might even share you.
Hi thomas, I can you do me a favor?
I want you to strap and butt fuck me or anyway you want..i don't mind getting shared..;)
Would love to fuck you that way Jenna, how many guys can you handle.
Post a Comment