Hi peeps,
Guess...Which is mine?
1)??
2)??
3)??
Correct answer is 3
pardone me for not blogging for a while. I was busy with school and etc. I check my email inbox today at jenna.henricks@gmail.com and guess what I saw..A guy told me that i seem the type whereby I would do more than one guy. Haha....Serious...
I Wouldn't mind this...:)
And this is for you Thomas, Ahmed dumped me after humping me. Yup it's true. He said that I wasn't good enough in bed for him. Well, Ahmed, Eat Your Heart Out because I have others who would love and want me to be in their possesion.
That is me in the middle. This was lik 3 years ago..Haha..Did it for the $$$..:)
Hmm, am I that kind of girl who would do more than one guy? Well, not if I am attached. But the problem is that not many Singaporean Guys or Guys in Arizona dare to pop me that question?
Well I wouldn't mind doing both at the same time. Provided that they must be best friends or friends of mine. I can imagine having two times the pleasure and having two times the load of cum in my pussy and all over me.
Talking about cummin, did I told you guys that I am impotent. Yup, I have a genetic disorder that doesn't allow me to be pregnant. So yup, you can cum in me for all you pleasure or i can suck it off from you...
Hmm..you can drop me an email if you want...Haha..:) Got to go now..Talk to ya soon..
That is fun..:)
Sometimes I wonder why is sex so pleasurable? Any thoughts on that?





1 comment:
Why is sex pleasurable. For me getting a women to cum is a turn on.
Having a women scream, beg, laugh is an incredible experience.
What makes it pleasurable for you.
Post a Comment